Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review: Hotel Mulia Senayan (Jakarta, Indonesia)

I took a business trip to Jakarta, Indonesia.

Basically I'm budget traveller so I usaually use Youth Hostel, Backpackers and so on but my company pay the cost and even they don't allow it to stay that kind of accomodations for security reasons.

Thankfully I stayed Hotel Mulia Senayan Jakarta which is 5 star luxury hotels.
It is located in center of Jakarta near Gelora Bung Karno Stadium.




First impression was very nice with their warm hospitality even bell boy call my name on first arrival.

Room condition was good too. Bed is heavenly comfortable and well prepared amenity.
Room view is also very nice with stadium and park.

Satellite TV and free internet connection is available. (I'm not sure about free internet. It may be from room contract.








Buffet restaurant, "the Cafe" serve all kinds of warm and cold, Asian and western food even some sushi and Sashimi. I could have the best breakfast here.








In addition Hotel Mulia Senayan has outdoor swimming pool and fitness center and 8 all kinds of restaurant
include Japanese, Italian, Chinese. And CJ's bar on 2nd Floor is quite good place to chil out with nice band music.



It was great time here with warm and comfortable atmosphere.
I'll show Table 8, the chinese restaurant in Mulia Hotel on my next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment